Re: piixide: lost interrupts (Intel Atom Mini-ITX)

Patrick Welche wrote:
On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 04:00:05PM +0300, Teemu Rinta-aho wrote:
And, where are the SATA 150/300 speeds? Not that I need those but anyway,
there's nothing that looks like SATA here:

wd0: drive supports PIO mode 4, DMA mode 2, Ultra-DMA mode 7
wd0(piixide0:0:0): using PIO mode 4, Ultra-DMA mode 6 (Ultra/133) (using DMA)

Have you tried a GENERIC kernel with all possible settings in the BIOS?
(You mentioned "native" - I obviously don't know what the other settings in
your BIOS are, but something AHCI like might be good...)

As I just wrote in my previous reply to Mr. Scheler, I managed
to get the native mode enabled. It is not yet SATA but looks
better than previously. Thanks for the hint.

Teemu