Where is Openoffice?

Dear all,

A few days ago I tried installing Openoffice3... but then I noticed, only the
Suse-simulation-version was available (i.e., openoffice3-bin). Does anyone know
why the native version has been removed? - It is, as a matter of fact, still
listed in the list of all packages, but when you look into the directory, there
is no package for it.

(The bin-version installed fine, this of course should be stressed. I just
generally prefer "BSD without Linux". Nothing against Linux, on the contrary,
but I do have some concerns that this Linux emulation thing is making BSD but a
capsule for Linux...)

Kind regards,

für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*