Re: dhcpd 3.1.2 on NetBSD/i386 5.0.1

On Aug 24, 2009, at 5:47 PM, Ray Phillips wrote:
subnet netmask {
   option subnet-mask;
   option broadcast-address;
   pool {
       default-lease-time 604800;   # default lease 7 days

169.254/16 subnet is reserved for link-local autoconfiguration (cf ZeroConf / Bonjour). It wouldn't surprise me if ISC's dhcpd refuses to deal with that subnet range.

Using this subnet does work on the other machine I mentioned.

  Try a RFC-1918 subnet instead....

I've tried that but the symptom was the same.