[pkgsrc] avr-gcc: unable to fetch gcc-core+g++

I want to install cross/avr-gcc from pkgsrc 2009Q1. Unfortunately, I
receive (only the last lines):

        fetch: Unable to fetch expected file
        *** Error code 1

        make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/cross/avr-gcc

The master location is [0] but the file is not there. On the NetBSD
site [1] it is also missing.

I also checked the CVS [2], but the Makefile was not modified in the
last time.

Even a web search for the file did not produce valuable results.

Can someone please fix this, if it is a issue in pkgsrc.
And how do I get cross/avr-gcc installed?