Re: sound in NetBSD?

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for the tip, unfortunately, it does not work in 4.0 either. But maybe
I am doing something wrong.

I tried it with cdplay. (cdplay works fine on an older machine which I have.)
Do you have any idea where I can obtain the patches you mentioned?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Nino

-------- Original-Nachricht --------