Re: Cellphone connection - faster? Or other?

Hi Nino!

why don't you take a look at openOBEX?

It is very interesting project/implementation of obex exchange framework
(NetBSD supports this - pkgsrc/comms/openobex
There are many adapters that ignore slow speed of comm ports as well as
many softs that are using this protocol.

http://dev.zuckschwerdt.org/openobex

about grouping of interfaices - I am not sure it is possible for comm
ports. therefore I am sure it is possible for ethernet interfaces (
named "thrunk" in Solaris, "bond" in Linux, etc)

Cyrille