Re: Filesystem full? I've got 4.2TB free!

Stephen Borrill wrote:

> Sorry, that's not true, I miscounted lines. The problem is actually that=20
> the ffs_hashalloc() call in ffs_alloc() is returning 0.

I recall finding a 32-bit overflow problem in the block allocation code last
year some time...  I wonder if you're not hitting some similar problem.

Can you post "dumpfs -s .." output, and also the command you used to
newfs the filesystem (if you still have that handy)?

Cheers,
Simon.