Official CDs maybe?

Hello!

I've been surfing through several linux distributions' and as well as *BSDs' sites, and noticed that some of them (including OpenBSD and FreeBSD) offer official CDs. I would like to ask whether it is good idea releasing (pre-ordering) offical (maybe boxed, too) NetBSD5 CDs and DVDs? It could be a good gift for friends and would be a merchandize to support NetBSD too...

Regards,
Cem