Re: setting system clock-rate

Hi Cyrille,

Cyrille Vladimirov schreef:
> why shouldn't you try with ntpdate. just put this small sh script into
> crontab and start it every 10 or 20 minutes

Well, in my  case, I would probably need to run it every minute. :-)

The problem is that I want to use this box for testing and playing
around and there are some application (like asterisk) which do not like
sudden jumps in system-time, especially as -in my case- the clock runs
to fast so I need to switch "back" every minute.

I know I can do this, but it's a "solution" I like to avoid as much as
possible.

Cheerio! Kr. Bonne.

--
jabber/gtalk: kristoff%krbonne.net@localhost