Re: Why is Desktop NetBSD a threat to NetBSD?

["Followup-To:" nach gmane.os.netbsd.current gesetzt.]
Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill%invisible.ca@localhost> schrieb:
>> My understanding is that pkgsrc HAL lacks a NetBSD backend for hot-plug
>> support - exactly the part that would interfere with existing structures in
>> NetBSD base.
>
> Your understanding is totally incorrect.

Regardless of that, I was unable to get GNOME to detect newly
inserted usb mass storage devices under 5.0_BETA -- should it
work, possibly tweaking some configuration files, or is there
still something missing?

--
Dennis den Brok