RAM disk

Dear All,

I tried to configure a RAM-disk on NetBSD 4.0.
Finally I succeeded with mount_mfs. But in the
manpages something was mentioned of mdconfig -
I tried it out, but it did not work as
described; I was not able to mount the device
anywhere. So how do I create a RAM-disk with
mdconfig? Or is mdconfig not actually there for
creation of ramdisks? And - is in your opinion
the manpage for mdconfig wrong? - So I know
whether to file a bug report.

Kind regards,

Nino
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01