Re: problems when using usb with NetBSD

locale(1) says nothing about "mount_dos". I change locale to
"en_US.UTF-8",then I create file with "c" and "java".But the filename is
also unreadable code. I think the problem is codepage. Someone told me that
netbsd only support codepage 437. If it's true, maybe I have to change code
the kernel of "netbsd" to solve  this problem. But I don't know how to .....
And the most important thing is how I explain to my boss....    Maybe I
should say the system doesn't support the "NLS"? I should find some
evidence.
Do you have any idea to solve this problem?