Configure ICH7 Family

*Dear
all,*<http://www.vavai.com/blog/index.php?/archives/657-Sound-Card-Intel-82801G-ICH7-Family-pada-OpenSUSE-10.3.html>
I need configure ich7 family like intel graphics card 945G and soundcard
intel82801G under Netbsd 4.0. I know netbsd 4.0 support my hardware, but i
don't know how to configure it. Like i810 driver cannot load in xfree4.0 (
no screen found) in the log. I read xfree manual, must be load agpgart.o,
how to i compile this. I don't want use xorg, because lack of internet
access. Sorry for basic question dan bad english structure.

Thanks
Wendi Andriansyah