Re: GPL version 4

Please.  The GPL v4 mail was started by a troll.  I am surprised that
anyone from the linux camp was taken in and keeps feeding the troll.

There's no GPL v4 (yet) and anyone who thinks there is, is a moron.
Now, can we leave a dead thread dead?  Zombies should be exterminated
on sight.

"This officer's men seem to follow him merely out of idle curiosity."
-- Sandhurst officer cadet evaluation.
"Securing an environment of Windows platforms from abuse - external or
internal - is akin to trying to install sprinklers in a fireworks
factory where smoking on the job is permitted."  -- Gene Spafford
learn french: