Network interface locked up under 5.0_BETA

        Hello,

the ethernet interface of my NetBSD/amd64 5.0_BETA server locked up after
a few hours of uptime. The machine was no longer reachable via network
and I had to login on the console. Pinging another machine failed with
"no buffer space available". But "sysctl" reported that ony about 1100
of 4096 mbuf-s were in use. I had to "ifconfig bge0 down" followed by
"ifconfig bge0 up" to get the network working again.

Has anybody else seen something similar?

        Kind regards