Re: Webcams

Hello Wouter,

   WK> I'm using a cheap Logitech Quickcam Express II with
     > the spca driver...USB 1.0 though (and shit quality,
     > but can be bought for less than a big bottle of
     > quality beer).

    I've been tinkering with a Logitech Quickcam Chat, which
works with spca5view from pkgsrc.  I see a little under 10
fps, which makes sense because as you mentioned it attaches
at USB 1 speeds.  I'm glad it works and I have some jobs
where that's adequate.  I'm interested in finding something
that supports a higher frame rate though.

Thanks,
  - Andy Ball