Re: libmetacity-private

A few complications...  First -- you have to put X11_TYPE=modular
into /etc/mk.conf.  Second -- you'll have to rebuild *all* packages
that use X.  Third -- you'll have to adjust a few paths, not just the
default but also XAuthLocation in /etc/ssh/*config.  I don't recall if
anything else has to be changed, but I wouldn't be surprised.

                --Steve Bellovin,

Sounds like it's easier to make a clean install with the ready packages from the net.