Re: libmetacity-private

Huub wrote:
Hi,

Running v. 4.0 i386 with latest cvs, I'm building gnome from pkgsrc, and it stops with the message that libmetacity-private should be >= 2.21.21 but is 2.20.2. However, I can't find this package anywhere in /usr/pkgsrc. How do I solve this?

Ok, found a posting for Mac that my metacity was too old. But now I'm building metacity and it says the xproto can't be found although I just build it. Setting the recommended env-variables doesn't work.