Re: Keeping NetBSD Patched

  Is there a stable CVS branch for NetBSD where all security bugs are
  fixed?  How do I keep my system patched?

Besides the netbsd-4-0 branch, I find that tracking netbsd-4 works well.
There are more changes than just security, but releng are very
conservative and I have rarely if ever had trouble from updating along a
post-release stable branch.

See pkgsrc/sysutils/etcmanage for scripts to help manage the
build/install process.  Some would say that they are not necessary, but
you may still find them to be a helpful commented example.