Re: Keeping NetBSD Patched

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 3:40 AM, Siju George <>
> Is there a stable CVS branch for NetBSD where all security bugs are fixed?
> How do I keep my system patched?

More info on branch tags here:

Keeping your system patched is a really big question. I just do a
release build once in a while with After you download
source, look at the help when you execute with -h. Again, I
just build the whole distribution and upgrade as if I'm doing an
upgrade to a new release. The install kernel is really nice, if your
platform has one (most do).