Re: Keeping NetBSD Patched

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 3:40 AM, Siju George <sgeorge.ml%gmail.com@localhost>
wrote:
> Is there a stable CVS branch for NetBSD where all security bugs are fixed?
> How do I keep my system patched?

More info on branch tags here:

http://www.netbsd.org/releases/release-map.html#maintenance

Keeping your system patched is a really big question. I just do a
release build once in a while with build.sh. After you download
source, look at the help when you execute build.sh with -h. Again, I
just build the whole distribution and upgrade as if I'm doing an
upgrade to a new release. The install kernel is really nice, if your
platform has one (most do).

Andy