Re: zarafa anyone?

Adam Hamsik wrote:

On Sep,Thursday 25 2008, at 7:55 AM, Carl Brewer wrote:

Before I dive into trying to understand the inner workings of autoconf, has anyone here got zarafa's new opensource release to compile on NetBSD? It looks like a decent contender to replace exchange at a number of my client sites.

I'm not sure why you need to understand inner workings of autoconf when you want to run zarafa exchange suite.

./configure fails to find ncurses even though it's installed from pkgsrc.
Before I spend a couple of hours fiddling with it, if anyone else has it working, it'd be nice to know I'm not flogging a dead horse.