Re: NetBSD and ASUS's EeeBox

Le Ven 5 septembre 2008 21:18, Frederik Sausmikat a écrit :
> Joel CARNAT wrote:
>
>> My 900 had issues with soundcard, while my 701 was working.
>> It is now 100% functionning though.
>
> Both, sound and ath? May I ask, what you did to make it work again?

yes: sound, wireless, LAN, suspend/resume, DRI, clockmod.

Sound works since a PR has been recently corrected - a week or two ago.
Wireless works since you patch your source tree with the patch that is
indicated on the Eee support status page. I had to only untar syssrc.tgz
to have it working.

I keep a copy of my 4.99.72 kernel here :
http://www.tumfatig.net/dmesg/ASUS%20Eee%20PC%20900/NetBSD%204.99.64/netbsd.bz2
Help yourself ;)

Regards,
    Jo