Re: opinions on CMSs (Drupal, Joomla, Mambo etc)

Even though you choose a well community maintained project, including Joomla, Mambo etc, you need to apply many security fixes in single year. Just check security holes and fixes of any of them, visit their sites.

If you find a "(very) good" coder, you will probably end up with very good software. In this case, coder is important, be carefull.

Regards,

Tonnerre Lombard, 08/26/08 14:29:
Salut, Cem,