RE: Offline Manual Pages

I'd much rather support your efforts by purchasing your books as soon as
they become available.

But what I have found in the current documents at
http://www.feyrer.de/NetBSD/manpages20080613, is that there is no mechanism
for jumping to an individual item/topic within a document.  All I have
planned on doing is adding bookmarks for each individual item/topic in each
document and then I'd combine all of the individual documents to create one
master fully bookmarked document.

For me this would be an invaluable tool (albeit temporary) for my
development work.