opinions on djbdns

I just read a Linux Journal article on djbdns, and was intrigued to
learn that it is now public domain.

I am wondering what various NetBSD users think of this software.  The
article made it sound like djbdns was likely to be both more secure
and easier to administer than bind (which I've used lightly for
some time).

Does this match with your experiences?  I'm much more interested in
NetBSD user's experiences than the opinion of one Linux Journal
article...

-russ