Re: More partitioning woes via disklabel

Patrick Welche wrote:

I only just saw this - is it still a problem, or are you already using your
double filesystem? (Not that I would necessarily be able to solve it...)

Hey Patrick,

Thanks for the response :) It remained an unsolved problem, so I eventually just created two filesystems instead of one.

We had to ship the system out to a customer, or else I would have hung onto it longer to try and solve the issue.

James
--
eRacks Open Source Systems
http://www.eracks.com/