Re: GPL version 4

On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 05:31 +0800, Morton Harrow wrote:
> [...]
<snip>
> a high quality piece of GPLv3 software in a commercial product,
> which for bussiness strategic reasons happens to be closed source software.
> But the GPLv3 denies my claim for this freedom to do this.
So you, as a liberated computer user, would like to, for business
strategic reasons, remove liberty from other computer users..

> I fail to see how that strengthens me in a Free and Liberal Software World.

Oh wait but thats not all, you expect these liberal computer users to
give you the chains which will then be used to hold them..

Oh and btw, for business strategic reasons, i now need to clean up my
keyboard due to an unfortunate drink accident involving me splurting out
my beverage all over my desktop when reading your post :)