Re: Xorg packages for NetBSD 4.0 i386

Brian A. Seklecki wrote:
Do you want me to build you some packages? :)

I installed 4.0-STABLE because I thought there were packages for everything. I wanted to avoid building things using pkgsrc since I'm booting NetBSD off a USB stick! and building stuff on a USB stick is slow :)
I will build xorg packages using pkgsrc of my comp (mounting wd0x)

I'm just surprised there is no xorg packages for the initial 4.0 release.

I will maybe just update using src.

Thanks for your answers!

Pierrick