NetBSD under Sun VirtualBox 1.6.2

Hi,

I am trying to run NetBSD i386 (-current) under Sun VirtualBox 1.6.2,
using OpenSolaris as a host. I am getting:
attimer0: attached to pcppi0
uvm_fault(0xc0ae54c0, 0, 1) -> 0xe
fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code 0 eip c0100c48 cs 8 eflags 246 cr2 0 ilevel 0
kernel: supervisor trap page fault, code=0
Stopped in pid 0.1 (system) at  netbsd:spllower+0x28: lock addl    %eax,0(%eax)
db{0}>

or:

attimer0: attached to pcppi0
fatal integer divide fault in supervisor mode
trap type 8 code 0 eip c079d8cb cs 8 eflags 10246 cr2 c0a8268c ilevel 7
kernel: supervisor trap integer divide fault, code=0
Stopped in pid 0.1 (system) at  netbsd:__qdivrem+0x3b: divl  %ecx,%eax

(depending on the boot choice and whether ACPI is enabled).

I've got a snapshot of the trace, if it is interesting (couldn't
figure out how to copy/paste from VirtualBox yet), if this is of any
interest.

/dev/random says:
        I always lie. In fact, I'm lying to you right now!
Chavdar Ivanov   | Talbot Way, Small Heath Business Park
Delcam UK        | Birmingham B10 0HJ, United Kingdom
Customer Support | (+44)121-6831014