Re: config and test raid

It looks ok, except that I would remove wd0b and wd1b from disklabel,
and not list them in fstab.  I would put raid0b as swap in fstab.  I
think you have correctly overload wd0b on raid0b (adding 63 where the
raid partition starts as wd0a, and then 64 for the raid header), but
this overlaying is a bit scary and IMHO should be avoided unless
necessary. You probably want to swap on raid (to stay up over disk
failure until you choose to repair.

I'm assuming you are talking 4.0.

To see if swap is there, run 'pstat -s'.