IP aliasing

Good morning,

I have been told by my Network Administrator that we will be changing IP blocks for several key services very soon. I have three new DNS servers running NetBSD on the new IP block already. I also have two legacy DNS servers (also on NetBSD) that I need to drag along behind me for a few more months.

My new IP block is 65.124.104.X and my old IP block is 65.196.224.X. Is it possible to have a single machine answer for both IPs on a single interface? The network Gods claim they can route the traffic to me no problem, but I am unsure how to configure the alias for the interface.

Old address: 65.196.224.2
Netmask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 65.196.224.1

New address: 65.124.104.25
Netmask: 255.255.255.224
Gateway: 65.124.104.1

Is it even possible to alias the old address with the new gateway?

Thanks,

DAve
--
Don't tell me I'm driving the cart!