Re: netbsd amd64 latest binaries

Hi and thanks for answering,

I'll be building a Xen machine with amd64 so need current for that.
Netbsd-4-0/amd64 don't have xentools3-hvm package which is something
that I need. Normally current snapshots should be available by release
engineering team, but there aren't any working for now, see
ftp://ftp.fr.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/

I'll also asked from port-xen list, lets see what happens..

-Antti,