Re: netbsd amd64 latest binaries

>         I have tried to hunt down binary packages for netbsd/amd64
>         (latest/current)
>         . I'm trying to set up Xen with it, but I can't find amd64
>         packages anywhere..
>         Could somebody point me to the right direction?

I don't know of any officially built against NetBSD-current since that is
a moving target. (I also looked for some a while ago and found a few
non-official collections.)

But here are the latest packages for official release:

(It has some very recent packages.)

Note that NetBSD-current is usually backwards compatible with previous
release, but in my experience lately this is not always true.

You may want to ask the current-users list or port-amd64 list.