Re: $fixsb and $btuartd "not set properly"

On 25 May 2008, at 6:59, Eric d'Alibut wrote:
Now at boot I see two messages, the first telling me, as noted, that
"$fixsb has not been set properly see rc.conf(5)" -- that's from
memory so the exact wording may not be right. The second conveys the
identical sentiment, only with regard to $btuartd.

It sounds like the contents of "/etc/defaults" is missing our outdated.

        Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                           http://zhadum.org.uk/