Re: NetBSD+avrdude+?

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 12:11:21PM +0300, Jukka Marin wrote:
> I want to program atmega chips using NetBSD.  Are there good programming
> cables / boards available that would work with NetBSD (and avrdude)?
> USB support would be good (not all machines have serial/parallel ports
> any more).

I have a dragon and a mkII (both USB connected), but I have to admit I have
not tried to use them under NetBSD yet - will do so ASAP, or would be glad
to hear other success stories too.

(I couldn't update my notbook for a while since -current had problems with
it and the old kernel I had to run had USB problems. Nowadays -current should
be fine though, so it's just finding round tuits)

Martin