Re: NetBSD 4.0 on Wrap PCEngines

On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 11:47:54PM +0200, Petar Bogdanovic wrote:
> Have you tried an `ifconfig ral0 up' afterwards?
>
> The ifconfig man page states that one doesn't need an `up' after
> assigning an address to the interface but I remember that assigning an
> address didn't bring my ath up properly.
>
> (I also remember that current behaved differently)

Hi,
and thx for reply ie tried also ifconfig ral0 up but i still get status no
network.
The Question is "Is the card damaged or not", The card is not fresh but it
wasn`t used at all,
The Seller from The card told me i should take m0n0wall but m0m0wall has not
recognized the card.
Should I try with netbsd current?

Menuhin
--