Re: NetBSD 4.0: wpa_supplicant not starting up at boot time (+ proposed fix)

Ryu Fan wrote:

> Is this the appropriate solution? Is there a more proper way to do
> this? I am just getting started with NetBSD and I would like to follow
> best practices.

It sounds like a reasonable solution given the existing code.

Possibly though wpa_supplicant needs to move out of /usr: if
/usr was remotely mounted via a wireless network that needed
wpa_supplicant to enable it I don't think there would be a
workaround.

Someone may understand this all better than I do, of course,
and I welcome better ideas and even correction if I'm wrong. ;-)

Giles