NetBSD on the Asus EeePC: Status page

Hi,

I've committed a webpage describing NetBSD's support of the Asus EeePC:

        http://www.NetBSD.org/ports/i386/eee.html

This is done with input from several people, and I'll be happy to add more data to the page. E.g. the Installation section could do with some more words.

Also, if someone has a picture of an EeePC running NetBSD, that'd be nice to add to that page (and to our "NetBSD in Action" gallery). I don't own an EeePC myself to make such a picture. URLs preferred.

 - Hubert