Re: qmail or postfix for a mail server ?

On 23.03-17:54, David Sheryn wrote:

> Long-time Exim user, here.  I would describe Exim as robust and reliable;
> carrier class, if you like, and used by many large orgainsations from its
> birthplace (University of Cambridge) to many ISPs.  The Exim user's list
> is very helpful, too.

I second that. Plus, the exim documentation is amongst the best
I found in opensource projects. Every bit that get's changed in exim
seems to be instantly documented.
I changed to exim after I had my dose of vmailer/postfix some years
ago and I never looked back...

Chris

Christoph Kaegi                                           kaph%zhaw.ch@localhost