Re: unconfigured generic ATI VGA card?

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:39:48 +0100, "Petar Bogdanovic"
<> said:
> > Another issue may be that the host isn't giving the card enough power to
> > run, as I'm told the net5501 has 3.3v 32 bit PCI only - the card itself
> > is keyed for 5.0v or 3.3v so from that point of view it should work
> My D-Link wireless PCI card was also keyed for 5.0 and 3.3v but never
> worked when plugged into the 3.3v PCI-slot of a net4501. The card caused
> no troubles on any other standard PC-mainboard.

... was the wireless card detectable at all?  I'm intrigued that this
video card would should show up in the lspci output and kernel boot
messages if it were unpowered ...

Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally                                                left