NetBSD-Help archive

pkg_rolling-replace -u: textproc/scrollkeeper failing

Hi,

On my machine with AthlonXP CPU, I'm running "pkg_rolling-replace -u" and encounter this:

RR> Selecting scrollkeeper (textproc/scrollkeeper) as next package to replace
RR> Checking if scrollkeeper has new depends...
make: don't know how to make show-depends. Stop
make: don't know how to make show-depends. Stop
RR> scrollkeeper has the following new depends (need to re-tsort):
rr> [make0 stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/textproc/scrollkeeper]
RR> Tsorting dependency graph
RR> Selecting scrollkeeper (textproc/scrollkeeper) as next package to replace
RR> Replacing scrollkeeper-0.3.14nb10
make: don't know how to make clean. Stop

make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/textproc/scrollkeeper
*** 'make replace' failed for package scrollkeeper.
*** Please read the errors listed above, fix the problem,
*** then re-run pkg_rolling-replace to continue.

As far as I know, scrollkeeper is necessary for Gnome, which I use, so I can't exclude it. What should be done to fix it?

Thanks.