Re: Modifying topHeader to merge both navbars

I see this was on the netbsd-docs list; you may want to also send this
to the website maintainers (www).

Thanks for your work on this.

My few comments:

"Media" makes me also think of advocacy materials like graphics,
images and brochures. Maybe move "Advocacy" into the News & Media
category? (Since it does have links fro news and articles from it also.)

Maybe move Feeds (from Community) to News & Media also?

Maybe Projects (from Community) should be under "Developers"?

I noticed one significant link missing from front page: pkgsrc -- it
should be highlighted and linked to. Not sure where from though. The old
existing page does link for Software Packages.