NetBSD-Docs archive

Modifying topHeader to merge both navbars

Hi list,

I find the use of two different navbars rather inconvenient in the
headers, and would like to propose a different setup; the CSS is rather
flexible, so you can chose the colors/sizes at your likings.

Tested with FF and Safari; disregarding IE 6, it might need some fixing
for IE7, and for all consumers of the site that tweak navbars a bit
(wiki comes to mind). I will do that later.

Please CC on reply, I am not subscribed to this list.

Jean-Yves Migeon