Re: Failure building -current amd64

On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 at 08:50, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 at 17:16, nia <nia%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 10, 2024 at 11:44:04AM +0100, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> > > Any ideas? A stale location in one of the flists?
> >
> > I was working on reworking the set lists on my private tree,
> > then christos committed some new files and I had to do the awkward
> > job of merging the changes. My bad...
> >
> > The missing directory was not added.
>
> Unfortunately for me after yet another removal of obj/destdir/tools my
> overnight fails in exactly the same way.

Getting worse:
=======  1 extra files in DESTDIR  =========
Files in DESTDIR but missing from flist.
File is obsolete or flist is out of date ?
./usr/libdata/debug/usr/lib/i386/security
=========  end of 1 extra files  ===========
======  4 missing files in DESTDIR  ========
Files in flist but missing from DESTDIR.
File wasn't installed ?
./usr/lib/i386/./usr/libdata/debug/usr/lib/security
./usr/lib/i386/libc++.so
./usr/lib/i386/libc++.so.1
./usr/lib/i386/libc++.so.1.0
========  end of 4 missing files  ==========

This again is with new tools, obj and destdir directories, and after
running 'make cleandir' in [x]src.

Does anybody else have the same problem? My last amd64 build is from
the 31st of March.

--
----