Failure building -current amd64

Hi,

My last four attempts to build current fail as follows:
=======  1 extra files in DESTDIR  =========
Files in DESTDIR but missing from flist.
File is obsolete or flist is out of date ?
./usr/libdata/debug/usr/lib/i386/security
=========  end of 1 extra files  ===========
======  1 missing files in DESTDIR  ========
Files in flist but missing from DESTDIR.
File wasn't installed ?
./usr/lib/i386/./usr/libdata/debug/usr/lib/security
========  end of 1 missing files  ==========
*** Failed target: checkflist

My obj, destdir and tools directories are on a zfs. I've cleaned
everything ('make calendir' in [x]sr, as well as obj, tools and
destdir directories) and am still getting the above.

Any ideas? A stale location in one of the flists?

Chavdar

--
----