random lockups

I have a 2019 Dell SFF computer,  which I think has 9th gen i7, with 32G
ram and a samsung ssd

  total memory = 32577 MB
  cpu0: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz"
  wd0: <Samsung SSD 870 EVO 4TB>
  i915drmkms0 at pci0 dev 2 function 0: Intel UHD Graphics 630 (rev. 0x02)

It's running netbsd-10 with modesetting, with most data on ZFS .  Except
for video artifacts, it is basically running very well.

It seemed to have no issues for a while, and then I upgraded it from an
august build:

  -rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  24840504 Aug  6 05:51 /netbsd.ok
  -rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  29577080 Oct  8 09:04 /netbsd

since then, perhaps under load (building packages, rsyncing about 0.5T
to an external UFS2 disk), it has locked up twice.  Monitor in power
save mode (which it would have gone to), no ping, need to press/hold to
power off.

I realize this could be a vast number of things, flaky power, bad power
supply, bad RAM, but it feels correlated with updating.   I think this
updated included a zfs actually-return-memory fix (which is very welcome
but epsilon scary).

Is anyone else seeing problems, especially new problems with netbsd-10?