Re: possible NFS trouble

On Thu, 24 Aug 2023 at 15:27, Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:

> I did not try this build with the new computer under 9.
>
> It occurred to me that I need  to find a parallel filesystem exerciser
> and try that, as simpler than the thunderbird build process.

Might also be worth a single pass at building thunderbird on the local
SSD to see if any issues trigger?

As a random datapoint I'm building pkgsrc with MAKE_JOBS=9 on an old
CPU E5-2450L (16 "cpus" as 8+8 I've ), obj on local tmpfs with enough
memory to fit, and I've not had any issues with thunderbird recently
("2023")

David