Re: cpu temperature readings

    Date:        Thu, 29 Jun 2023 12:03:33 +0200
    From:        Rhialto <rhialto%falu.nl@localhost>

  | In your cpu this may be the case too, which would give confusing results
  | if you're not aware of the possibility.

It is, and I'm aware of it.  I'm not sure why Michael wanted to know
whether the speed was actually being altered or not, but since I am
seeking help I will supply any information that is requested, and I
know how to obtain.

That 3401 freq setting, when used on the correct core should give
5500GHz, on others 5300 or 5200, and on others 4000.

kre