Re: ssh client_loop send disconnnect from Dom0 -> DomU (NetBSD 10.0_BETA/Xen)

On 21.06.23 10:22, RVP wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jun 2023, Matthias Petermann wrote:

Before I had dd in place, I used a redirection > $dumpname which results in the same kind of broken pipe issues. I just did verify this by repeating this as an isolated test case.

I don't get that: there's no pipe there when you do `> file'. So how come
a Broken pipe still?

My mistake... the error message probably was slighty different but still related to the ssh_client_loop. I will repeat the test to catch the exact message and will attach the exact command.

Kind regards
Matthias