Re: ssh, HPN extension and TCP auto-tuning

		hello.  Refresh my memory.  Is it the case that the HPN code only runs if both ends
of the ssh connection support HPN and have it turned on?  I've been using it for a very long
time under NetBSD-5, but I notice that newer versions of openssh as shipped on FreeBSD don't
show HPN support in the banner.  So, I assume any HPN support I have enabled on NetBSD is not
used when talking to FreeBSD machines.  Is that true?  If that's correct, then I've not noticed
a significant drop in network performance without HPN enabled in recent versions of openssh, as
shipped with FreeBSD-13 and NetBSD-9.
Are there other OS's that support HPN natively?

-thanks
-Brian